bibel digital: How do I change the book and passage on startup

Hier geht es um Fragen zur Bedienung vom MFchi (ausgenommen Gesangbücher und Installation)
Forumsregeln
Hier geht es um Fragen zur Bedienung vom MFchi (ausgenommen Gesangbücher und Installation)
LenClark

bibel digital: How do I change the book and passage on startup

Beitrag von LenClark »

I have both Biblia Hebraica (BHB) and Novum Testamentum Graece NA28. When I start the program, it always starts with BHB abd at Genesis 1. I would like to change the start book to the Greek and, perhaps, Revelation chapter 3. Is there a way to do this?

Also, it always starts in Monitor 1 and I would like it to start in Monitor 2. Is there a way to get it to do this?
Matthias Frey
Site Admin

Re: bibel digital: How do I change the book and passage on startup

Beitrag von Matthias Frey »

Hello,
first i want to say my english is not the best. Can you read german? Now i try english.

Do you use the application with german user interface? In past there was products with other languages available.

If you have only BHS and NA28 you the so called "compact" features. According to your request it is only possible to change the order of the two. Do you have a docked window with list of contents. It is usually left. You can place the NA28 upfront with drag and drop. Next time it will show a window with the beginning of the NA28.
As an alternative you can remove the BHS in the dialog "Einbindung" and add it again to change the order.

The are products you can combine which contains so called "pro" features. Then you can (as a small selection)
  • Save all open windows and restore them at next start
  • Save the size and position of the main window and restore them at next start
For example two products:
LenClark

Beitrag von LenClark »

Matthieas,

Thanks for the reply. Your English seems good enough - though I need to reflect a bit.

No. I haven't improved my German. I'm relying on a very rough Google translation.

Now I know that the MFchi Pro will work, I'll think about an upgrade. Also, I have a friend who is fluent in German so I might get her to make an English glossary.

I'll work on your reply. I just wanted to say thank you.

Len Clark
Matthias Frey
Site Admin

Beitrag von Matthias Frey »

Hi,
great.
If you will send me your E-Mail i can send you language files in german and english. They are a little bit old, but may help you with translation.
In addition did you know that in most dialogs you can copy the text with Ctrg+C?
Antworten